Accounting Principals is working with a client to find an Accounts Payable Specialist to process all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. This role is a contract to hire opportunity with the potential to turn into a permanent role for the right candidate. If you, or someone you know is interested in an Accounts Payable Specialist role – read on, to learn how to apply.
- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient client service
- Process and reconcile payments/expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions, and more in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding, and matching of invoices/receipts
- Work together with internal and external clients
- Regularly tabulate data and compile necessary reports
- Continuously improve payment processes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in payables
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this contract to hire Accounts Payable Specialist position in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: