Calling all AP professionals! Do you see yourself working in an energetic yet family-oriented environment? This could be a great opportunity for you to step into a company that you truly enjoy working for! Accounting Principals is working with an established and growing Software/Technology firm to fill a temporary-to-permanent Accounts Payable Specialist job in New York, NY. If you think you would be interested please read on!
What will your responsibilities be as an Accounts Payable Specialist
- Reviewing incoming invoices, matching to Purchase Orders, and entering into NetSuite accounting software
- Getting appropriate signatures and preparing a weekly check run
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors and responding to any invoice or payment inquiries with a great attitude!
- Reviewing employee expense reports and processing reimbursements
- Assisting with month end close process for AP department
- 1+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable role is desired
- Previous exposure to Netsuite system would be fantastic! But not necessary
- Proficient Excel skills
- Great communication and a positive, friendly demeanor :)
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Accounts Payable Specialist job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you would like to review additional opportunities please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: