Excellent opportunity available for an Accounts Payable Specialist located in the East Windsor, NJ area courtesy of Accounting Principals. This company will offer you a lot of growth potential within the accounting department, great training program and work/life balance. To be considered you must have 2 – 3 years full cycle AP experience with strong working knowledge of Oracle Financials.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain annual AP budget information, monitors expenditures, identify variances, and implement corrective action.
- Pay invoices by verifying inforce coding, verifying transactions, scheduling disbursements and obtaining authorization of payments.
- Resolve account discrepancies by evaluating and approving investigations, resolving special cases and authorizing stop-payments
- Update payables by coordinating daily receiving reporting
- Verifies all addresses and federal ID numbers of vendors if available; calculates all extensions and totals on invoices, calculating and taking discounts when applicable
- Assigns a voucher number and batch header, and verifies for proper coding all multiple payees, travel authorization reimbursements and interagency transactions as received
- Batches and groups any professional services rendered individually or in Multiple Payee Grouping; maintains listing of any payments made for non-employee compensation maintenance; complies listing to consolidate 1099 information for tax purposes to be sent to individual states and federal government.
- Associate degree preferred, Bachelor’s highly desirable
- 2-3 years full cycle AP experience
- Experience working with Oracle Financials
If you are interested in learning more about the Accounts Payable Specialist Job based in East Windsor, NJ please contact Erica Christiansen at (609) 452-7117. All resumes can be submitted to email@example.com.