We are looking for a motivated, experienced, professional individual for a full-time Accounts Payable job in Bristol, PA. This position performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare bills, invoices, statements and vouchers for payment according to established procedures
- Reconcile bills, check balances, resolve discrepancies, and maintain vendor files
- Receive and verify requisitions for goods and services
- Assist with year-end reporting requirements
- Prepare/mail vendor checks
- Handle questions regarding accounts payable from vendors, operations personnel and others
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Experience working in accounts payable/knowledge of accounts payable processing fundamentals
- Degree/coursework in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 1+ years of experience
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Job in this job or others like it, please click on the link above and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: