We are currently working with a Greensboro company that is in need of somebody to join their accounts payable department. This is a contract role and the company is looking to bring somebody on ASAP. please read the duties and qualifications to determine if you are a good fit:
- Be responsible for full cycle accounts payable
- Daily monitoring of Accounts Payable email account
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Oversight and review of paperless invoice submission process
- Organize and process high volume accounts payable invoices
- Download FedEx invoices from online billing website. Code shipments, sort into invoices, submit for approval, and enter for payment.
- Review expense reports for compliance with company policy and submit to FP&A for coding approval
- Prepare weekly Cash Requirements
- Experience using Sage 100
- 3-5 years of AP Experience - required
- Associates Degree in Accounting or higher
If you meet the qualifications, apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: