Accounts Payable Specialist Job in South Austin
Our client is looking for an individual for a direct AP Specialist in South Austin. You must have a minimum of four years of high volume accounts payable experience. The ideal candidates will have multi-entity experience, understands the GL, and great communication skills. Our client is offering a great opportunity to join a tenured team who promotes a positive work environment. Apply now!
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
If you meet the above requirements please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at www.accountingprincipals.com.