Manufacturing company in Geneva is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist
This role will offer a variety of responsibilities within the Accounting Department and is full-cycle in AP!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume!
Performs a variety of duties to process payment of vendor invoices, employee expense reports, utility bills, etc:
• Prepare invoice for payment including verification for correctness of quantity received, price, and address.
• Match to purchase order and packing slip.
• Assign or verify correct account distribution, matching, handle discrepancies and adjustments.
• Enter invoices for payment and file hard copy in open file.
• Match and enter vendor credit memos against our debit memos.
• Match payment processes (Checks, ACHs, Wires, EFT’s) with entered invoices, and mail after approval by the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
• Handle vendor telephone inquiries with promptness.
• Input all received invoices onto the system in a timely manner.
• Utilize all tools provided to efficiently and effectively reconcile vendor’s accounts (spreadsheet loader/EDI).
• Manage outstanding receipts on system, not to exceed 30+ days without resolution.
• Know and understand company policies and defined business rules within PeopleSoft that either directly or indirectly applies to AP.
• Work with Purchasing and other areas to resolve issues and exceptions in a timely manner.
• Perform Vendor adds and updates within PeopleSoft when required.
1) ERP system
2) Intermediate Excel
3) Problem Solver
Resumes can be submitted directly to www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: