Accounts Payable Specialist job in Naperville, IL
Accounting Principals seeks a highly motivated individual to be part of the Accounting team of a rapidly growing organization in Naperville, Illinois. The position will verify and prepare invoices for payment, perform data entry, compile reports and maintain accurate accounting records and files.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will have the drive and ability to adapt quickly in new situations. You should have a “go-getter” attitude and support the organization’s views of teamwork, integrity, accomplishment and reward.
As an accounts payable specialist your responsibilities include:
• Manage high volume accounts payable emails
• Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
• Coordinate obtaining appropriate signatures on all accounts payable checks
• Answer inquiries from vendors and staff
• Maintain process-oriented focus when dealing with a large volume of work
• Perform other duties as required
• Use of SAP is a must
• Good organizational, filing and record-keeping skills
• Ability to work independently
• 3+ years experience in accounts payable
If you feel you have the requirements necessary to perform this job of AP Specialist in Naperville, or want to be considered for this role along with others, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org