An Environmental Services company located in Stafford, Texas is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team immediately!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely processing of the company’s payables. Other duties will include general administrative and clerical functions and special projects as assigned by the Accounts Payable Supervisor. This position must be able to work under tight deadlines, be detail oriented, troubleshoot and enjoy working in a team focused work environment.
This is a temporary-to-hire position and you will earn between $17.00 per hour and $20.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing of Accounts Payable Invoices
- Matching PO’s and other documents to Invoices
- Coding Invoices
- Data entry into Sage100
- Processing of Expense Reports
- Filing of all Vendor payments supporting documents
- Maintain credit applications and W-9 files
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Sorting, attaching correct remittance advices and mailing AP Checks
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of prior accounts payable experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Sage 100 (or other ERP system)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to work overtime on a regular basis
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist position, or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals please submit your resume today! If you experience technical difficulties upon submitting, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Please apply with your CV to: