Accounts Payable Administrator – Subcontractors Job in South Lake Union, WA
Do you love processing AP? Are you looking to be paid more? A leading construction company is looking for you to join them on their accounting team to handle all the correspondence between subcontractors and projects managers. You will be responsible to handling all payables for 10 – 20 projects concurrently. You will handle the checks and balances to ensure all proper approvals and documentation are in place before subcontractor bills are paid. You will review quotes, ensure payment amount is accurate, track state L&I, handle change orders, job tracking, and file lein releases. This is a direct hire role that is targeting $50,000 to $60,000 annually depending on experience. They offer great perks! They have a casual office environment, free parking in Seattle, and 100% paid medical benefits for you and your dependents!
• Maintain email and phone correspondence between subcontractors and project managers.
• Handle monthly reconciliations on construction draws
• Full cycle subcontractor payables for 10-20 concurrent projects
• Ensure all proper documentation is correctly in place before payment is make
• Handle subcontractor pay applications
• Tracks subcontractors and supplier information
• Coordinate monthly payments for stakeholders
• Track L&I taxes
• Assist with project close out
• 2+ years of accounting experience
• Construction experience is highly preferred but not required
• Spectrum accounting software experience is highly preferred but not required
• Top notch communication both written and oral
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail
If you want to be considered, please click “apply now”. Visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for all other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: