Accounts Payable Specialist Position, San Francisco, CA
Are you looking to find an Accounts Payable Specialist Position working for a financial institution in the heart of downtown San Francisco? Are you looking to be surrounded by individuals who share a strong work ethic and are always looking to add value to their professional growth? If this sounds like something you are excited about then we are happy to inform you that we have the perfect position for you! As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will review, code, sort and input vendor invoices in a high-volume environment, as well as maintain vendor accounts and expense reimbursements. Our ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience, excellent attention to detail and organization skills, as well as outstanding communication skills. Additionally, this Accounts Payable Specialist Position will be easily accessible by public transportation and offer competitive market pay.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will:
- Handle full cycle accounts payable
- Review, code, sort and input vendor invoices in a high-volume environment
- Vendor maintenance and expense reimbursements
- Perform ad-hoc duties as needed
The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting or a related field
- Oracle experience required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply today! For more open positions, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**