Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
A leading logistics company is looking to bring you on to their tam. This role will support the staff functions of a dynamic international company by assisting with multiple company divisions, purchasing and suppliers to resolve discrepancies in the electronic settlement of supplier invoices to ensure accurate and timely payment to suppliers. This is contract to hire opportunity that offers competitive pay. If you have at least 1 year of accounts payable experience or a degree in accounting, this could be the job for you!
Your Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Review vendor statements and rectify any discrepancies.
• Resolve electronic settlement of payment to suppliers for goods received.
• Prepare aging analysis of unresolved statement settlement issues.
• Participate in monthly status calls with different company Divisions and Purchasing departments.
• Responsible for tracking progress in clearing AP Queue
• Prepare annual inventory accrual analysis to support physical counts at Divisions.
• Perform internal control and Sarbanes-Oxley reviews as assigned.
• Assist with Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly senior executive internal management reports.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Associates Degree in Accounting required, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance desired.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• A minimum of 1 year of accounts payable experience required
• SAP ERP experience preferred
If you are interested in this job please click “apply now.” Visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com for all other accounting and finance opportunities in the area.