Accounts Payable Specialist Job
East Windsor, NJ
Are you looking for a company with a lot of growth potential within the Accounting department, a great training program, and work/life balance? With our help at Accounting Principals your next great opportunity is right around the corner!
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Pay invoices, verifying transactions, scheduling disbursements and obtaining authorization of payments.
- Verifies all addresses and federal ID numbers of vendors if available; calculates all extensions and totals on invoices, calculating and taking discounts when applicable
- Maintain annual AP budget information, monitors expenditures, identify variances, and implement corrective action.
- Resolve account discrepancies by evaluating and approving investigations, resolving special cases and authorizing stop-payments
- Update payables by coordinating daily receiving reporting
- Maintains listing of any payments made for non-employee compensation maintenance; complies listing to consolidate 1099 information for tax purposes to be sent to individual states and federal government.
- Assigns a voucher number and batch header, and verifies for proper coding all multiple payees, travel authorization reimbursements and interagency transactions as received
- Associate degree preferred, Bachelor’s highly desirable
- Experience working with Oracle Financials
- 2-3 years full cycle AP experience
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, apply here today and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Microsoft word document.
Please apply with your CV to: