We currently have an opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist, who will be responsible for all areas of Accounts Payable including matching, obtaining approvals, batching, coding and entering invoices, entering, posting, preparing reports, processing payments and statement reconciliations. If you have full cycle accounts payable experience, please continue reading.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist your responsibilities would include:
• 3-Way Matching invoices to purchase order and receivers
• Input and Code all invoices for approval through workflow
• Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances agree to the general ledger and any unusual items are reconciled
• Monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.)
• Processes incoming/outgoing wire transfers
• Enter Journal Entries Daily" Weekly ACH/check runs and selection of vendor invoices to pay, in accordance with weekly forecast
• Solid skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook are preferred
• Detail oriented person
• Full cycle accounts payable experience
• Associates degree preferred, not required
If you enjoy working in a high volume environment, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in West Allis, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: