Our client in the construction industry is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist. This detail-oriented person needs to have experience with Accounting in construction and can manage all aspects of the accounts payable cycle. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The Accounts Payable Specialist would be accountable for:
• Monitor and record all expenses and revenues for each project
• Ensure accuracy of the general ledger
• Track cash flow and research discrepancies
• Communicate with Project Managers
• Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Advance Microsoft Excel abilities
• 2+ years accounting experience in construction field
• Full cycle accounts payable experience
• Construction Software experience required (Sage 300, Procore, etc.)
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment, apply to be a part of our client’s team. You do not want to miss out on this new role!
Please apply with your CV to: