Are you a driven, analytical minded accounting professional looking to join a company with an awesome culture and advancement potential? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Our client is looking for a candidate to handle accounts payable processes, as well as general ledger work, report creation and month end analysis. To be qualified for this job you should have at least two years of accounts payable experience, as well as intermediate Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables and Vlookups). They are also looking for someone with strong organization, analytical and communication skills. This position pays $40,000 to $43,000 annually, depending on your experience level.
A typical day in this Accounts Payable role will include the following:
- Process vendor invoices into the accounting system
- Audit vendor accounts and resolve any invoice related discrepancies
- Prepare and post month end journal entries to the general ledger
- Create reports using Excel for analysis and management needs
To be qualified, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least two years of accounts payable experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and VLookups
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interesting in joining a fun, dynamic team with room for cross training and advancement, submit your resume today! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 if you have any questions. Visit www.accountingprincipals.com to check out additional opportunities through our firm.
Please apply with your CV to: