Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
A growing company in the area is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. You will be working with a team and be processing full cycle. Your responsibilities include processing invoices, paying vendors, reconciliations, and assisting with journal entries. Since the company is growing there will be opportunity to move up within the company as you master your position. The team is very collaborative, and the manager is very open to ideas that will improve processes. Ideally, the candidate stepping into this role will have at least a year of accounts payable knowledge. If you don’t have full cycle experience, they will train on that aspect. A desire to stay with a company long-term and move up would be a preferred profile as well. Since the department utilizes multiple software systems, it would be helpful if you are a quick learner on technology. This position offers competitive compensation, a great team atmosphere, and a convenient north end location.
- Matching and coding purchase orders and invoices
- Vendor management including answering vendor inquiries and ensuring prompt payments
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Assists with month end close
- Additional duties as needed
- At least a year of accounts payable experience
- Technology savvy and ability to work on multiple software systems
- Team oriented attitude
- Desire to build a long-term career in an accounting department
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now and submit your resume. For additional opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you!