Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
Are you located in the south King County area and looking for an accounting position? There is an Accounts Payable Specialist role available on a team that is in a growing industry. To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least three years of high volume accounts payable experience. You will enjoy a collaborative work environment in a growing company. The office is easily accessible with free parking. This is a direct hire opportunity with a quick interview process.
The Accounts Payable job responsibilities include:
• High volume invoice processing
• Ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner
• Cross train in other departments
• Understanding of all accounting functions
• Experience with an ERP accounting software system is desired
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is a plus
• Three or more years of high volume Accounts Payable experience
• Team oriented and ability to communicate with internal and external customers
To be considered for the Accounts Payable job position, apply now and submit your resume. For additional opportunities, please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.