An Accounts Payable Specialist job in Reston, VA is available with a global marketing and analytics company. To be considered, qualified candidates must have a high school diploma as well as at least two to three years of experience performing accounts payable tasks. In this role, you will maintain W-9 forms and vendor files, assign general ledger codes, match invoices to purchase orders and cut checks. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase how reliable, diligent, and extremely detail oriented you are. If you are looking for a job with endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally, this is your chance. The Accounts Payable Specialist job is conveniently located within walking distance from the Metro. The salary for the AP Specialist job is $50,000-$55,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
The Accounts Payable job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain W-9 forms and vendor files
• Assign general ledger codes
• Match invoices to purchase orders
• Cut checks
• Prepare 1099 forms
• High School diploma or higher
• Experience checking expenses and ensuring adherence to DCAA guidelines
• At least two to three years of experience performing accounts payable tasks
• Detail oriented, reliable, and diligent
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Strong ability to multitask
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Specialist job in Reston, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: