Accounts Payable Job in Portland, OR
Do you enjoy working in the heart of Portland? Are you a budding AP Specialist who is looking to grow and learn with an established team? Apply to this Accounts Payable opportunity within the growing healthcare industry. This team likes to promote from within, and this position is open because a team member was promoted. You are the right person for this position if you have at least one year of accounts payable experience and the desire to learn. This is a growth position, starting with basic invoice matching, reconciliation, and tracking. This is a contract to hire position offering $16-17.50/hr.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Maintain control of check distribution and tracking
- Oversee company-wide corporate credit card distribution and tracking
- Maintain Payables documents to support record retention requirements
- Sort, scan and distribute incoming mail daily:
- Facilitating the process to reclaim funds from state entities from inception to completion
- Utilize imaging and data depository systems to respond to research inquiries and requests
- Monitor and take calls and reissue checks as appropriate
As the most qualified candidate, you should have:
- Minimum of one year of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines and demonstrate strong multi-tasking ability
- Solid understanding of basic Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and vlookups
- Strong verbal and written communication – ability to work with both external and internal partners.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- 10 key by touch
If you, or someone you know is interested in this Accounts Payable position, apply today! Please apply below, or email your resume to email@example.com. You will not want to miss out on this exciting growth opportunity in Portland, OR!