Accounting Principals has partnered with a global company to fill an open Accounts Payable job in their Chandler office. They are looking for someone to handle full cycle accounts payable tasks including invoice matching, check runs and vendor reconciliations. The ideal candidate should have at least three years of accounts payable experience and at least one year of SAP software experience. Also, this person should be comfortable working independently when needed and have strong communication skills. This position pays $18 to $20 per hour, depending on experience.
Your job duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include the following:
- Utilize SAP to match invoices to corresponding purchase orders and receiving documents
- Conduct research to resolve discrepancies during the matching process
- Process payments to vendors in a timely manner
- Communicate with vendors to correct payment related discrepancies
To be qualified for this job, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least three years of full cycle accounts payable experience
- At least one year of experience using SAP software is highly preferred
- Ability to work both in a team setting or individually
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and data entry skills
If you meet the requirements for this Accounts Payable job opportunity in Chandler and would like the opportunity to join a globally established company, click Apply to be considered! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the opportunity.
Please apply with your CV to: