Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Bellevue, WA
A growing company is looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to their team because the workload in the department has been steadily increasing. You will be handling full cycle accounts payable duties so it would be helpful for you to have at least a year of accounts payable experience. You will be working on a team so communication skills and a good teamwork mentality is important as well. Since this is a growing company with an increasing volume of accounts payable invoices, you won’t be bored in this role and must be comfortable working at a fast pace. There is free parking onsite, and since this is a larger company there will be the opportunity to increase responsibilities after you are converted and spend some time processing accounts payable. There will be a fast interview process for this position so apply right away if this sounds like something you are interested in.
Job responsibilities include:
- Matching and coding accounts payable invoices
- Processing invoices to the correct general ledger account
- Reconciliations of vendor accounts
- Ensuring that vendors are paid in a timely manner
- Communication with vendors for new vendor set up or to troubleshoot any inquiries
- Additional duties as needed
- At least a year of accounts payable experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on a large team
- Ability to learn quickly and process accurately in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this temporary to hire accounting position in Bellevue, apply now and send in your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: