We are currently seeking to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist job in Arlington, VA with a communications service provider. While this position does not require a degree, a strong interest and background in accounting is necessary. This temp to hire position, is perfect for a flexible individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will reconcile expenses to the general ledger and will prepare customer statements, bills, and invoices. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your keen attention to detail and strong ability to work under pressure. The salary for the Accounts Payable Specialist job is up to $60,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
The Accounts Payable Specialist Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reach out to obtain missing invoices, statements, credits, and documentation
• Post expenses to the general ledger utilizing company software Review and analyze financial statements, expense reports, and invoices for accuracy
• Follow up with clients to resolve unpaid invoices and relay remittance information
• Provide requested financial reports on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
• Assist with monthly financial close deadlines
• Experience in accounting
• Experience in Telecom and Circuit Auditing is a plus.
• Familiarity with QuickBooks and Salesforce preferred
• Strong ability to work under pressure
• Flexible, able to take direction
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Arlington, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: