Accounts Payable Specialist job available in Sacramento, CA
We are working with a well-established agricultural company, with offices located in the downtown Sacramento area seeking qualified candidates to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist role. The winning candidate will join the amazing accounting team and be responsible for maintaining the accounts payables. This is an entry level position with great potential for growth.
- Review and enter all payables for entire company portfolio using ERP software
- Request and review monthly invoice aging reports to maintain up to date and good standing accounts with all vendors
- Review monthly financials to identify any inaccuracies in charges
- Act as the main point of contact for all vendors. Handle vendor account topics including customer service, billing procedures, negotiations, quality control, trainings and procedures, disputes, etc.
- Review purchase orders to identify any errors or inconsistencies
- Train new hires on the purchase order system and hold trainings for existing hires to identify any staff issues
- Degree in accounting, finance, or business related field preferred
- 2 or more years of Accounts Payable experience with increased responsibility
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and software (preferably ERP)
If interested in the Accounts Payable Specialist role available in Sacramento and meet the above requirements you are urged to apply today! Our client is expanding and eager to find a dynamic and dedicated professional to add to their team.
You are also able to see all other available positions by visiting us at www.accountingprincipals.com
To be immediately considered send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: