Accounts Payable Specialist job available in Sacramento, CA
Our client, a successful and growing organization for over 25 years, is seeking an Accounts Payable rock star to join their team! This is a direct hire opportunity that has been created due to growth and offers great benefits.
- Regularly coordinating receipt and payment of high volume number of invoices using in house accounting software
- Partner with finance staff to ensure accurate payments and tracking of all payments for clients
- Responsible for vendor management to ensure payment approvals, purchase orders and payment status are provided accordingly
- Maintain detailed and accurate client files
- Regular bank reconciliations and entering deposit information in to accounting software
- Consulting clients regarding best practices and policies regarding payables
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of direct, high volume AP experience including the use of purchase orders required
- General computer proficiency, particularly with MS Excel is a must
- In depth knowledge of accounting (journal entries, debits/credits) a plus but not required
This is a direct hire opportunity so if you are seeking a long term position with a growing organization then this could be just the place for you! Interested candidates please apply, you are also welcome to send resumes directly to email@example.com for direct review.
Visit us at www.accountingprincipals.com to view all other available positions
Please apply with your CV to: