Are you looking for stability and a relaxed work environment? We are currently looking to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist job opportunity for an growing East Bay company located in San Leandro, California. You should have 2 or more years of experience in Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for full cycle AP three-way matching , posting invoices, initiate and review check runs, reconcile vendor statements, assist with the close process and work on additional projects as assigned. The hourly pay for this position is between $20.00 to $25.00 depending on your level of experience.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would be preferred
- 3 years of experience as a Full Cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent communications
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, and organized
- Software experience with a large ERP software package would be preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!