Do you want to work for a non-profit company? We are currently looking to a Accounts Payable Specialist job opportunity for this family friendly Easy Bay company located in Oakland, California. You should have 3 or more years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience. You will be responsible for processing 100 to 150 invoices weekly, manage customers and respond to any inquiries, process check requests, assist in the month-end close, maintain files and AP aging report and other duties as assigned. The hourly pay for this position is between $21.00 to $25.00 depending on your level of experience.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Associates Degree would be preferred but will consider a candidate with the proper experience and no degree
- 3 years of experience as a Full Charge Accounts Payable professional
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of debits and credits
- Attention to detail, able to pick up tasks quickly, and organized
- Experience in a non-profit preferred
- Software experience with MIP would be preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!