Accounts Payable Specialist I
Are you looking to join an established and results driven Accounting and Finance team? We have an incredible full-time opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist I to join the Accounting and Finance team, at our manufacturing client located in Alsip, IL. Overtime is required during peak seasons but overall, work life balance is a priority. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize effectively and be able to work with minimal supervision. To qualify for the Accounts Payable Clerk job, you must have two years of experience in an Accounts Payable role and intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Accounts Payable Specialist I Job Responsibilities
- Review and process a high-volume of vendor invoices.
- Prepare and post AP journal entries.
- Process same day and standard check requests.
- Vendor management and maintenance.
- Respond to payment inquiries.
- Assist with the software implementation.
- Overtime is required during peak seasons.
- At least two years of experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel).
- Experience using Arbia is preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and excel in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively collaborate with your team.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity or other accounting and finance opportunities apply below, or online at www.accountingprincipals.com.