Accounts Payable is your specialty, but do you also consider yourself a bit more technical than the typical "matcher, batcher, and coder?" That is awesome and we are searching for you! Accounting Principals is working with a rapidly growing E-commerce and Technology firm to fill a temporary-to-permanent Accounts Payable Reconciliation Specialist job in New York, NY. We have placed several people with this organization and have received nothing but great feedback about the company culture. If you are interested in this position, please read on for further details!
What will some of my day-to-day responsibilities be?
- Reviewing a high volume incoming invoices for accuracy and reconciling to purchase orders in the system
- Investigating discrepancies (missing invoices, unpaid invoices, missing purchase orders) and resolving with vendors and internal teams
- Preparing accounts payable reports detailing discrepant invoices and status each week
- Working with Accounts Payable team to prepare payments
A compelling candidate will have..
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field OR comparable Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills as Excel will be used for tracking and reporting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A fantastic attitude! We want you to enjoy the work you are doing.
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Accounts Payable Reconciliation Specialist job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you want to review additional positions that we are working on, please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.