Accounts Payable position in the West End of Richmond. We are looking for an experienced AP professional to work with the Supervisor of Shared Services to maintain the AP functions. You will assist with improving processes and workflow efficiencies and assist in analyzing and reporting AP data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a variety of Accounts Payable responsibilities including assisting the general accounting group with payment reconciliation follow-ups as well as other inquiries from both internal and external customers.
- Assist with the processing of check and ACH payments as required.
- Support the automated invoice processing
- Build and develop mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Review and complete all daily voucher and keying activity, ensuring all transactions are properly recorded in Oracle .
If you are interested in this AP role and have at least three years of AP experience please apply online at www.acocuntingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: