The Inventory Service Specialist/Accounts Payable Processor is responsible for processing supplier invoices via the 3-way match system ensuring all cost data owed from the purchase orders are allocated correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities
• This position will also enter the trade invoices that are coded into specific G/L accounts and not done via a match in the system.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Responsible for verifying all supplier invoices by footing and cross-footing the dollar amounts.
• Performs the three-way matching process on all receivers on all components relating to the product and processes all invoices into the SAP system.
• Process trade invoices for the Control States that are not 3-way entries.
• Prepares invoices for imaging and archiving by applying a bar code to all processed invoices for late archiving.
• Resolves internal and external customer issues by returning/acknowledging phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner and providing responses and resolutions in a reasonable amount of time.
• Focuses on providing excellent customer service in all dealings with internal and external customers, including Shared Services personnel, personnel from other divisions, vendors, suppliers and other outside personnel.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in the field or related area
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Cost Accounting and Finance principles.
• Proficiency in PC skills, particularly excel spreadsheets and word processing applications.
• Critical nature of this job may require extended hours.
• Team player, energetic, self-starter, motivator.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience with SAP financial a plus.
• Experience with inventory a plus
• At least 1-year experience in general accounting strongly preferred.
TEMP TO PERM POSITION
3-Way match, SAP experience a plus, 10 key by touch, be able to research and resolve daily scenarios- Knowing how to process on an Excel spreadsheet is a plus, the formulas are already built but being able to navigate/
- hours are 8:30 am 5:00 pm
$23 an hour
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: