Accounts Payable Processor Job – Carmel
Accounting Principals is recruiting a contract to hire Accounts Payable Processor associate for one of our clients in Carmel. They are looking for a self-motivated individual to assist them with full cycle accounts payable functions including high volume processing, vendor discrepancies, and accounts payable reporting. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company, this might be the job for you! Compensation for this contract assignment is $14.50/HR.
- Process accounts and incoming payments
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Maintain accurate records of data regarding payments
- Communicate with vendors regarding all AP angles
- At least 2 years of prior AP experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Date entry skills with a strong analytical focus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you or someone you know is interested in this temporary to hire opportunity please apply directly to this page or on the Accounting Principals website for immediate consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: