Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounts Payable Processor in Pittsburgh, PA. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience, an Associates degree in accounting or higher, and previous experience in the accounting field.
Accounts Payable Processor Responsibilities:
- Enter invoices into our accounting software
- Enter approximately 100 invoices daily
- Monitor that purchase orders are correct
- Reconcile payable accounts
- Research calls and emails from vendors
- Guarantee that payments are made in a timely manner
Accounts Payable Processor Qualifications:
- Associate degree in accounting and/or 2 years of related experience
- Above average computer skills
- Experience with an automated accounting system
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Processor job in Pittsburgh, PA or any other finance or accounting jobs through Accounting Principals please apply today on www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: