A leading provider within the manufacturing industry has a job opening for an Accounts Payable Processor located in Mason, OH. They are seeking an experienced, self-motivated individual on a temp-to-hire basis to assist them with matching, batching and coding of invoices. The major job responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Processor position include high volume 3-way matching, verifying all supporting documents, and updating/maintaining all vendor files.
Accounts Payable Processor Job responsibilities include:
• Complete 3-way Accounts Payable processing of 150+ invoices daily
• Review all invoices for proper documentation/approval and coding
• Reconcile credit card statements to ensure that all the receipts are processed correctly
• Perform AP processing, payment generation and reporting activities for specific deadlines
• Investigate and resolve all Accounts Payable related irregularities
• Provide exceptional customer service for any outside vendor inquiries
Additional Accounts Payable Processor Job requirements are as follows:
• 2+ years of Accounts Payable processing experience
• Associates Degree is desired but not required
• SAP or MAS90 is preferred but not required
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Processor Job in Mason, OH, please apply online at www.ccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: