Do you want to work for a non-profit organization that has a focus on youth? If that’s the type of organization you desire, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients looking to fill an Accounts Payable - Payroll job for the corporate office located in Richmond, CA. The right candidate should have 2 years or experience with accounts payable and at least 1 year of payroll processing experience. You will be responsible for managing the accounts payable process for the company and handling a small payroll of 50 employees as well as other projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Full cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Payroll experience
- Team player, reliable, and deadline driven
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, and organized
- Solid communications skills (written & verbal)
- Software experience with ADP preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks is required
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree would be preferred
Compensation: $26.00 – $32.00
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: