Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients looking to fill an Accounts Payable Manager job for the office located in Pleasanton, CA. The right candidate should have at least 3 years of managerial experience either as an Accounts Payable Manager, Accounting Manager or even Senior Accountant. You will be responsible for maintaining and leading the Accounts Payable function and managing a small team of professionals.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would be preferred
- Strong Accounts Payable experience from soup to nuts
- Solid overall accounting knowledge knowing your general accounting debits and credits
- Experience maintaining, growing, and managing Accounts Payable
- Excellent communications, leadership, and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail, organized, analytical, and a problem-solver
- Able to multi-task, adapt, and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Solid with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Compensation: $100,000 – $110,000
Employment Type: Direct to Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: