Do you love accounts payable? Are you comfortable in high volume and fast paced environments? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We have a client in Conshohocken, PA that is seeking a Accounts Payable professional to come in and Manage the Accounts Payable Process. This is a contract to hire role and our client is interviewing immediately for this role.
- Manage the accounts payable function including customer vendor relations, check disbursements and 1099 and tax related matters.
- Research, analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues.
- Process the approval of vendor invoices and coding to the proper department and GL account; Check payments and timely postings of vendor transactions via schedules
- Verify and reconcile vendor accounts according to their contracts and maintain/update payment schedule/recaps
- Match invoices with purchase orders, where applicable, purchase order requisitions, where applicable, and evidence of receipt of goods or services.
- Compile monthly employee expense report submissions, obtaining supporting and ensuring compliance with T&E policy.
- Prepare month-end account reconciliations, research and resolve identified discrepancies.
- Assist with completion of month-end close procedures, accruals and journal entries
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects within the scope of responsibilities
- Assist with audits as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years related experience in Accounts Payable.
- Distribution industry or Consumer Goods experience strongly preferred
- General knowledge of accounting procedures and reconciliations
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including ability to analyze large volume of transaction data
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and handle multiple demands from multiple people
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all level
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Manager role in Conshohocken, PA please apply immediately with a copy of your resume in MS word (.doc) format. You can also check out our other accounting opportunities at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: