Accounts Payable Manager Job in Concord, CA!
We are a thriving environmentally sound organization that prides ourselves on creating an innovative brand/product to help feed the world and cut down on the amount of excess chemicals in our Nation’s food.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join our employee-rich team! We have a strong company culture and are committed to the growth and development of our current and future staff members. This person will be leading the Accounts Payable department and creating a solid work flow system for our day to day AP functions.
Here is a brief overview of what we are looking for:
• People Manager- leading a team of up to 6 employees
• Managing the day to day operations of the Accounts Payable department
• Reviewing and submitting all Employee Expense Reports
• Manage Vendor accounts, including various Payments and Purchase Orders
• Manage Accounts Payable Month End Processes
• Identify and implement any necessary adjustments to current work flow
• Expertise on the IMS System
• Compliance with all Travel Expense policies and Company Credit Card policies, with the use of Concur
• 1099 reporting and invoice maintenance
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
• Concur Experience
• SOX/ JSOX expertise
• Degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
• 3 years of experience (in Management)
• 3 years of experience (in Accounts Payable)
This is a Direct Hire position.
Salary Range* up to 120K per year. *depending on experience in both managing people and in Accounts Payable.
Apply Today at www.accountingprincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: