Accounts Payable Lead Specialist Job in Oakland, CA
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years’ experience with high volume, full cycle AP and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a nonprofit company who cares about giving back to the local community.
• Ensure all purchases are authorized by an approved purchase order, expense report or
• Review invoices for accurate coding
• Verify and match invoices and packing slips to the purchase orders
• Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices and maintain accurate records
• Verify that all check numbers are properly accounted for and that unused checks are properly secured.
• Prepare cash disbursement report for each check run
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5-7 years’ experience in high volume AP
• Payroll experience preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this great Full Cycle Accounts Payable opportunity, please apply online at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!