We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who will lead in a variety of Accounts Payable tasks.
The accounts payable specialist is responsible for processing invoices and ensuring that proper terms are met. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, career-minded person who is looking for growth.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Post/input a very large volume of vendor invoices daily
- 3-way matching of vendor invoices to PO receipts
- Research and resolve price/quantity and other differences
- Maintain the A/P sub ledger
- Review/reconcile vendor statements; research discrepancies and disputes
- Perform vendor maintenance
- Do check runs at least weekly
- Load positive pay files and clear exceptions
- Initiate electronic payments (ACH/Wires) in online banking tool
- Reconcile credit card and PayPal statements
- File and pay sales tax returns for multiple states
- Special projects, as assigned.
You are the ideal candidate if you have this Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 / Great Plains is required.
- At least three years of related work experience in accounts payable.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Outlook; 10-key by touch.
- Works well under pressure and can prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess good follow-up skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About the Company:
Our privately held company provides full service technology sales and asset management to computer industry customers worldwide so that they can maximize the performance and value of their technology assets. We carry an extensive inventory of original equipment manufacturer and multi vendor parts and offer product support for over 500 manufacturers. Our headquarters is in Westlake Village.
Please apply with your CV to: