We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who will lead in a variety of Accounts Payable tasks.
The accounts payable specialist is responsible for processing invoices and ensuring that proper terms are met. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, career-minded person who is looking for growth.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Post/input a very large volume of vendor invoices daily
- 3-way matching of vendor invoices to PO receipts
- Research and resolve price/quantity and other differences
- Maintain the A/P sub ledger
- Review/reconcile vendor statements; research discrepancies and disputes
- Perform vendor maintenance
- Do check runs at least weekly
- Load positive pay files and clear exceptions
- Initiate electronic payments (ACH/Wires) in online banking tool
- Reconcile credit card and PayPal statements
- File and pay sales tax returns for multiple states
- Special projects, as assigned.
You are the ideal candidate if you have this Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 / Great Plains is a Huge Plus!
- At least three years of related work experience in accounts payable.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Outlook; 10-key by touch.
- Works well under pressure and can prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess good follow-up skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.