Accounts Payable Lead job in Freemont, WA
Do you have a couple of years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience and are looking to transition into a leadership role? If you have your Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, full cycle Accounts Payable experience, and have a desire to grow your career into management, this is the perfect opportunity for you! A reputable company in the Freemont area is looking for a talented and eager Accounts Payable lead to join their growing company!
Accounts Payable Lead Job Responsibilities:
- Train employees on full cycle Accounts Payable processes.
- Perform full cycle Accounts Payable duties including three-way matching, payment entries, and check runs.
- Set an example within the department, and complete AP duties with timeliness and accuracy.
- Assist with completing annual reviews and issue mediation.
- Other Accounting projects as assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum two years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience including three-way matching and check runs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- High level of confidentiality, and ability to mediate issues within the department.
- Ability to train others in Accounts Payable processes, and a desire to grow into a management role.
If you believe that you would be a great fit for this Accounts Payable Lead job in the Freemont area, please do not hesitate to apply to this position now and submit a Microsoft Word copy of your resume! We are eager to review your resume and assess your qualifications!