Accounts Payable Accountant in San Francisco, CA
One of Accounting Principals’ top clients has an immediate full-time AP Accountant job available in San Francisco, CA. This contract-to-hire position at a tech company offers an easy commute, accessible by Bart/Muni. The ideal candidate for the AP Accountant job will possess strong knowledge of general Accounting as well as exceptional problem solving and interpersonal skills. This position provides the opportunity to be a part of an innovative team, and has the potential to become permanent for the right individual. If your qualifications meet the description below, please send us your resume for immediate consideration.
AP Accountant job responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely payment of all invoices and expense reports
- Assist with monthly closings and bank statement reconciliation
- Prepare and oversee maintenance of accounts payable files
- Daily management of vendor setup
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in business or accounting
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity! If you feel that this position is a match for you, please submit your resume to Romina at Romina.Palomino@accountingprincipals.com. For more open positions, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. **
Please apply with your CV to: