We are looking for smart and knowledgeable Accounts Payable Specialist to join a dynamic, downtown company. This company really values and rewards hard work and a positive attitude. This is a very team oriented role. You will need to communicate with many vendors, stakeholders and other team members in accounting. This company needs an AP super star to join their team and work beside the Accounting Manager and in a team of 10 in accounting. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Matching and coding invoices
- Responsible for check runs
- Updating vendor information in the accounting system
- Resolving invoice issues and finding solutions
- Matching and coding invoices to the correct accounts
- Processing a high volume of invoices with accuracy
- Various tasks within the AP team
- Company culture that supports and encourages their employees
- Temp to hire- they want to bring you on as their employee quickly!
- Growing company with long term options to grow your career with this stable company
- Benefits of health, dental, vision and two weeks PTO plus Portland sick time
- 8 paid holidays
• 2+ years of accounting experience with around one year of accounts payable experience
• Ability to multi-task and keep on top of many details
• Someone with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Quick learner and tech savvy
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable role job in Portland, OR please click the APPLY!
Please apply with your CV to: