Our client is looking to fill a contract to hire Accounts Payable Lead role in Cicero, IL. This individual needs to have at least five years of AP experience, detail oriented, team player, and able to work in a fast-paced environment!
Accounts Payable Lead Responsibilities:
- Codes invoices to correct cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verifies that invoices, check requests and expense reports have the correct GL account number coding and approvals.
- Handle the process of matching, batching, and coding large quantities of invoices daily.
- Researching and resolving past due invoices.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed.
- Minimum five years of AP experience
- Detail oriented with a high attention to quality
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this contract to hire Accounts Payable Job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities please click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals..com.
Please apply with your CV to: