Accounts Payable Job in Blue Ash, OH
I have a client that is looking for a temporary employee to help their Accounts Payable team for a 5-week assignment. The candidate MUST have SAP experience in an Accounts Payable role. 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience is required.
• Collaborates with Accounts Payable Supervisor to establish and maintain systems, policies and procedures in the areas of accounts payable and travel and expense reporting.
• Delivers employee training and communication materials related to accounts payable and travel and expense reporting.
• Compiles enters the amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals.
• Prepares and gathers purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc., and prepares payments.
• Maintains all payment or other transaction records.
• Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers.
• Maintains accurate records and control reports.
• Prepares applicable accounting reports and accounts payable register to ensure accuracy.
• Audits and maintains travel and expense reporting systems and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 2 years related experience required.
• SAP AP experience required.
• Associate’s Degree is preferred but not required
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication experience
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: