An Accounts Payable Invoice Processor Job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in an Accounts Payable Invoicing or Data Entry role and have experience matching purchase orders. In this position our client is looking for a candidate with a knowledge of invoice matching and Microsoft Excel.
The Accounts Payable Invoice Processor Job responsibilities include:
- Processing a high level of invoices for over 40 separate locations
- Responsible for matching each invoice to its associated documents
- Entering invoice data into proprietary software program
- Prepares and updates weekly reports and spreadsheets using MS Excel for presentation
- Handling Ad Hoc office projects to update processes and increase efficiency
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in a data entry or invoicing role
- Understanding of MS Excel; Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets required.
- Professional customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Accounts Payable Invoicing Processor Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: