Are you looking for a stable company and room for growth? We are currently looking to fill a permanent Accounts Payable job opportunity for this East Bay company located in Napa, California. You should have two years of experience in Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for managing the accounts payable process for all shop related expenditure and manage the parts inventory system. The hourly pay for this position is between $24.00 to $27.00 hourly based on your level of experience.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for AP processing for 8 companies and putting out 200 checks every two weeks
- Set up new vendors and maintain vendor list
- Communicate and handle any vendor inquiries
- Process monthly and quarterly reports regarding inventory
- Ensure that all workflow is processed in a timely manner in compliance with company policy
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would be preferred
- Two years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Attention to detail, able to pick up tasks quickly, and organized
- Strong communications both written and verbal
- Software experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be a big plus
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: