If you are a full cycle accounts payable expert with expense analysis experience, then this could be the job for you! The organization offers a great work/life balance in Midtown Manhattan and is seeking an exceptional Accounts Payable/Expense Associate on a contract basis. In this role, you can expect to ensure the accuracy of invoices, track employee expenses, gain all necessary approvals, and ensure all company adherence to policies and procedures. Bachelor's degree along with Concur experience required.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable/Expense Associate job:
- Process and review invoices for accuracy and proper account coding to the general ledger
- Manage T&E system in Concur including answering internal employee inquiries
- Provide analytics and information regarding credit card issues
- Assist in preparation and posting of AP related journal entries
- Communicate Concur system changes to employees and present Concur and T&E policy to new hires
- Periodically review/audit receipts against expenses to ensure compliance with policy
- Assist with month end and year end reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field required
- Concur experience required
- Strong Intermediate MS Excel skills (pivot tables and vlook ups)
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
If the above Accounts Payable/ Expense Associate job is in line with your previous work history, then please submit your resume for immediate consideration. We look forward to meeting you!