Accounts Payable Data Entry Job in Issaquah, WA
One of our largest Eastside clients is hiring for an Accounts Payable Data Entry job! This company is highly coveted by job seekers, and known for its culture and great benefits. They are searching for someone with an Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics degree, and they are willing to provide training and guidance to their new employees!
Accounts Payable Data Entry Job Responsibilities:
- High volume processing of Accounts Payable invoices.
- Matching purchase orders to invoices to cross reference merchandise and amounts.
- Auditing payment batches and conducting Accounting research to solve payment discrepancies.
- Utilizing multiple systems daily including Excel.
- Other Accounting related duties as required.
- Accounting (or related field) degree from an accredited institution.
- 10-key and alphanumeric data entry proficiency.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and maintain a positive attitude.
If you are a recent grad, or just looking for a new opportunity, this Accounts Payable Data Entry Job in Issaquah, WA may be the perfect fit! Please submit a Microsoft Word copy of your resume and apply now!