An Accounts Payable Coordinator Job in Holland, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in an Accounts Payable role, preferably handling all aspects of the AP process. In this position, our client is looking for fast learning individual who has previously processed invoices within an ERP system!
The Accounts Payable Coordinator Job responsibilities include:
- High Volume Accounts Payable invoice processing; assisting with 3-way match
- Daily usage of MS Excel- Data Entry, database manipulation and creating graphs
- Coding invoices to the General Ledger
- Occasion MS Excel Projects as needed
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and Pivot Tables preferred but not required
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Accounts Payable Coordinator Job in Holland, Mi please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: